söndag 15 september 2013

(Swedish) Birds in a tree drawing

I have decided that I want to put some of my favorite drawings in frames and hang them up in my room (up til now I've just put them in my storage bag (word please??) in my bookcase...)

A couple of months ago I made this sketch of two birds in a tree..

..and it's one of my favorites. But when I put it on the wall next to my Koi Fish painting it didn't really match and looked kind of boring. So I did a new one, but this time I made it with Promarkers from Letraset!

(just click on a picture to see it in bigger size!)



I'm still not 100% happy with it.. I don't like how the head of female (top brown one) turned out. I'll see if I do any changes later on but for now I'll just leave it as it is.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

❤ Sharing is Caring ❤